Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Recipe | Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli

I love beef and broccoli, and thought that I could make it rather simply in the crock pot. I whipped this up the other day and I really enjoyed it! I ate it so fast that I never took any pictures of it, but I promise it looked good and tasted great as well.

 Ingredients
  • 1 lb of stew meat
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp garlic
  • 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
  • 4 cups broccoli
Instructions
  • Grease the inside of your slow cooker.
  • Add in meat, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic and chili flakes. Give everything a good stir.
  • Cook on low 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
  • About 20 minutes before serving, add in broccoli and mix in with beef mixture.
  • Serve with rice or on it's own and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment